We seek to partner with excellent entrepreneurial management teams that are believed to be of high integrity and who have a compelling business strategy, a well-developed framework for implementing their strategy, a sustainable and scalable business model and platform, extensive industry and operating experience, and an established record of performance.
Service providers that leverage technology, information assets or a unique business process or strategy to deliver value to their customers.
Healthcare services companies with an established customer base and a scalable business. We avoid medical devices and biotechnology.
Manufacturers of consumer oriented products and consumer services companies that compete in markets that are well established and not typically subject to the risks associated with economic cycles and technological obsolescence.
Manufacturers that develop or reposition products and services in a way that adds value to a distinct customer base.
- Targeted valuation of $10 million to $100 million
- Revenue: $10 million to $100 million
- EBITDA: $2 million to $12 million
- Strong free cash flow
Prospect for Value Creation:
- Organic growth
- Ability to access new markets
- Ability to broaden product or service offerings
- Strategic acquisitions
- Differentiated or proprietary product, service, distribution channel, process, or technology
- Meaningful cost advantage and/or high switching costs
- Strong customer base
- High barriers to entry
Strong management teams interested in partnering with Caymus Equity post-transaction, to take their companies to the next level